Button Click to call Javascript function. How?

Pealy

11/30/2005 2:02:00 PM

Is it possible to have a button click call a javascript function using
the mobile controls in a studio .net mobile web form?

I'm hoping to provide a PIE compatible versionof my pages but I'm
really struggling to get started. I want to avoid posting back to the
server where possible but can only see a way of handling the button
click is my server code. Any sample code would be really appreciated