na.arora

11/9/2005 2:33:00 PM

Hi Group,

I have just started working on mobile devices. I'm facing a peculiar
problem. When i try to check the existence of network file
"\\devmacine7\share1\123.doc" using File.Exists it return me false even
if the file is present there.

But when i try to access the same resource through windows application
it return true. Is there any limitation of using FileIO in mobile
asp.net applications. If yes then how can we access network files in
mobile asp.net applications.

Please help. Its very urgent.

Thanks and Regards
Nitin Arora

2 Answers

The PHANTOM

On Aug 24, 3:53 pm, David Johnston <Da...@block.net> wrote:
> On 8/18/2011 3:42 PM, f. barnes wrote:
>

> >http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/08/obama-admin......
>
> > ABC News’ Devin Dwyer
>
> > The Obama administration today announced it will no longer deport
> > illegal immigrants who don’t have criminal records or pose a security
> > risk to the United States.
>
> > While the administration has long sought to prioritize its immigration
> > enforcement efforts to target criminal aliens, today officials took
> > that policy one step further with the promise to review more than
> > 300,000 pending deportations on a case-by-case basis, and stay those
> > involving individuals not convicted of crimes.
>
> > The Department of Homeland Security said it will also no longer focus
> > resources on apprehending and deporting non-criminals, including young
> > people brought to the country illegally by their parents, veterans and
> > the spouses of active-duty troops.
>
> > [There it is folks!  Just what we've been expecting all along: amnesty
> > by presidential decree.  Who needs congress to pass laws?  Just send
> > congress home.  All hail emperor Obama.]
>
> Under Obama immigration has been deporting a hell of a lot more illegals
> than his predecessor did, and this announcement doesn't actually mean
> they will be slowing down.- Hide quoted text -

Are you living in a parallel universe? Are you stoned?? Are you simply
a stupid,OboBagging useful idiot?

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18712324?ncli...

Government will stop deporting some illegal immigrants, allow them to
work

Bible Studies with Satan

The PHANTOM wrote:

> On Aug 24, 3:53??pm, David Johnston <Da...@block.net> wrote:
>> On 8/18/2011 3:42 PM, f. barnes wrote:
>>

>> >http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/08/obama-admin......
>>
>> > ABC News??? Devin Dwyer
>>
>> > The Obama administration today announced it will no longer deport
>> > illegal immigrants who don???t have criminal records or pose a security
>> > risk to the United States.
>>
>> > While the administration has long sought to prioritize its immigration
>> > enforcement efforts to target criminal aliens, today officials took
>> > that policy one step further with the promise to review more than
>> > 300,000 pending deportations on a case-by-case basis, and stay those
>> > involving individuals not convicted of crimes.
>>
>> > The Department of Homeland Security said it will also no longer focus
>> > resources on apprehending and deporting non-criminals, including young
>> > people brought to the country illegally by their parents, veterans and
>> > the spouses of active-duty troops.
>>
>> > [There it is folks! ??Just what we've been expecting all along: amnesty
>> > by presidential decree. ??Who needs congress to pass laws? ??Just send
>> > congress home. ??All hail emperor Obama.]
>>
>> Under Obama immigration has been deporting a hell of a lot more illegals
>> than his predecessor did, and this announcement doesn't actually mean
>> they will be slowing down.- Hide quoted text -

> Are you living in a parallel universe? Are you stoned?? Are you simply
> a stupid,OboBagging useful idiot?
>
> http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18712324?ncli...
>
> Government will stop deporting some illegal immigrants, allow them to
> work

That move will greatly impact 'The PHANTOM's' career in lawn maintenance.

--
Ezekiel 23:20