Replace Java Servlet with ASPX (C#) page

SibAndela

11/8/2005 8:45:00 PM

I have a Java servlet that sends text or images responses for specific
requests to a JAVA midlet for cell phones. I need to replace the servlet with
an aspx (c#) page since the server side development is all .Net in C#.

I currently have Visual Studio 2005 beta on my machine to develop a
prototype for test purposes as well as J2ME wireless toolkit 2.2 and
Jakarta-tomcat from SUN.

How can I test my java application in the Visual Studio environment? What do
I need so that my aspx page will respond correctly to the HTTP requests from
the cell phone simulator of the toolkit?

Thanks