Re: How can SoapExtension communicate with it's WebService?

Steve Schuler

7/16/2003 11:23:00 PM

DOH! Please excuse a newbie to .NET web services development. Just minutes
after I posed my query I found it: Simply up-cast the SoapMessage in the
AfterDeserialize stage of SoapExtension.ProcessMessage to a
SoapServerMessage, and then the Server property gives me what I want.

Sorry if I wasted anyone's time!

--Steve

"Steve Schuler" <sjschu@safecoNOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> I hope I'm just missing something simple, but is there a way for a
> SoapExtension derived class to communicate with the IHttpHandler that
> implements the web service? I went looking and expected to find some way
> for the SoapExtension to get access to the HttpApplication or HttpContext,
> but I just don't see it... Conversely, could the IHttpHandler (e.g., a
Page)