microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

Exporting (saving) drawn lines etc. to EMF using GDI+

cmilla_gbg

10/29/2004 10:30:00 AM

I am puzzled...

I'm working on a small app that allow the user to interactively
produce vector graphics (draw lines, curves, rectangles etc.) as well
as using stored files on disc (emf based, think of it as clipart). The
whole thing is done in GDI+ using C#. Everything works fine and great,
but...

Now I want to enable the user to export his artwork to a recognized
format like emf (saving/loading for use withing this particular app
using a proprietary format works fine).

what is the appropriate approach to do this?

Conceptual approach and/or code snippet is much appreciated.

BR /Camilla