Mario

10/17/2005 3:47:00 AM

Need help with creating a popup windwo in ASP.NET when I load a page?

This is what I have so far

<SCRIPT language="javascript">
function OpenWindow()
{
var x =
window.open('MRFilingStatus.aspx','FS','width=425,height=200,resizeable=yes,menubar=0,toolbar=0')
x.focus
}
</SCRIPT>

Then in my body tag I have "onload=OpenWindow"
topmargin="0">

2 Answers

S.M. Altaf [MVP]

First, please avoid posting the same question in different places. You'll
get the same answer from different people, and often they'll end up
conflicting, or they'll confuse you. In some cases they might even open up
a wormhole in the time space continuum which might collapse upon itself.
:-(

<SCRIPT language="javascript">
function OpenWindow()
{
var x =
window.open('MRFilingStatus.aspx','FS','width=425,height=200,resizeable=yes,menubar=0,toolbar=0');
}
</SCRIPT>

topmargin="0">

That should work.

S.M. Altaf
[MVP - VB]

www.mendhak.com

"Mario" <moone@charter.net> wrote in message
> Need help with creating a popup windwo in ASP.NET when I load a page?
>
> This is what I have so far
>
> <SCRIPT language="javascript">
> function OpenWindow()
> {
> var x =
> window.open('MRFilingStatus.aspx','FS','width=425,height=200,resizeable=yes,menubar=0,toolbar=0')
> x.focus
> }
> </SCRIPT>
>
> Then in my body tag I have "onload=OpenWindow"
> topmargin="0">

Scott M.

You must include the parenthesis in the function call as they are part of
the function's name.