rwoo_98

10/3/2005 5:35:00 PM

Has anyone been able to create dynamic javascript on a MobilePage?

I was able to make it work doing the following:

<HeaderTemplate>
<asp:Literal ID="js_Array" Runat="server"></asp:Literal>
</HeaderTemplate>

and dynamically creating the text for Literal js_Array on page load.

I tried doing the same thing using the script template, but the
javascript did not render. Is this functionality supported in
<ScriptTemplate>? If so, how?

Are there any issues with using the HeaderTemplate?

Thanks,

1 Answer

Father Haskell

On Jul 24, 10:19 pm, Dänk 42Ö <dänk@nûggèt.ørg> wrote:

> Yet I can't recall you denigrating Abu Hamza for it,

Abu Hamza is an ignorant, backwards, goat-molesting
piece of shit who stinks of bad English cheese. Happy now?