microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

drawing text around a curve

igkins

10/28/2004 1:17:00 AM

Hello,

Does anybody know how to draw text around a curve, like on top of a circle
that follows the circle? I've been struggling this for a while and delved
into the graphicpath.warp routine, but i just seem to draw weird rectangles
with the text, i can't seem to get it to curve. thanks.

andrew
1 Answer

Justin Rogers

http://weblogs.asp.net/jus.../archive/2004/08/20/2...