Re: wsdl.exe /protocol:SOAP12 swtich not working...

Joe

7/14/2003 3:00:00 PM

That's what I was hoping to hear. From the informational
message with wsdl.exe that seemed to make sense, but I
couldn't find any official documentation to back that up.
Thanks for the follow up, I now feel more comfortable with
accepting that (1.1 release wsdl.exe version doesn't
support SOAP 1.2) as the case.

specify
>> the /protocol:SOAP12 switch. I keep getting the error
>> below. While it is a clear message, I thought that
>> the .NET Framework 1.1 supported SOAP 1.2. If not, then
>> why does the wsdl.exe that comes with it show
>> the /protocol: switch with an option for specifying
>> SOAP12. Is it not supported, it seems like conflicting
>> information between the error message and the wsdl.exe
>> command line help.
>
>I think it's because the first beta of 1.1 supported the
early SOAP 1.2
>drafts. However, when they realized they would be
shipping before the spec
>finalized, they pulled it off, which I think was a
sensible decision.

>--
>Tomas Restrepo
>tomasr@mvps.org
>

>.

1 Answer

Buster Norris

probably a beaner terrorist. An ultra-left, open-borders
pretend-American. He lives and works in Houston, TX.

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 08:06:01 -0800 (PST), Ramon F Herrera
<ramon@conexus.net> wrote:
>On Jan 7, 8:04?am, "Bob" <dalnet...@att.net> wrote:
> > A friendly reminder to buy Ford when in the market
> > for a new vehicle to show our government that fascism
> > doesn't work.
>Ford is a co-founder of the National Council of La Raza

"The Ford Foundation is a private foundation incorporated in Michigan
and based in New York City ... Other than its name, the Ford
Foundation has not had any connections to the Ford Motor Company nor
the Ford family for over thirty years......"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...