msdn.microsoft.com

9/8/2005 9:29:00 PM

Where I can download .Net Mobile Framework to install in Windows 2003
Server?

I didn´t find a version that works
Any idea?

Thanks
Juan

1 Answer

don Gabacho

On Wednesday, August 24, 2011 4:06:49 PM UTC-4, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> On Aug 24, 11:39 am, don Gabacho <jpas...@nettaxi.com> wrote:
> > On Wednesday, August 24, 2011 8:04:08 AM UTC-4, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> > > You can't fight city hall...
> > > You can't stop the clock...
> >
> > >http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/08/24/pennsylvania.cheeses...
> >
> > > I wonder in what language will Jesus greet him?
> >
> > > -Ramon
> >

> > What happened to your sig "Ramon DeNiro"?
>
> I only use it in two occasions:
>
> - When saying things like "You talkin' to me?"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4...
>
> - When posters accuse me of having sock puppets: "Moi! Hiding!? The
> great ones never hide: DeNiro, DiCaprio, Olivier, Nicholson, Julia,
> Herrera. Would those thespians be content under a cloth, or wear the
> rear part of a horse's costume? Do you have an idea how much it has
> taken to develop my Usenet persona?".

Yes. You explained it a post yesterday. You duped some Big Fish in Ecuador that being a List Manager (that you "ruled") you were expert in magic. So, you setup a simple email box for multiple users and---voila!---you "invented" and "delivered" the internet!