label text problem in mobile app

ckninar

9/8/2005 2:00:00 PM

I am having trouble putting spaces in a string and applying it to a label on
a form in a mobile app. Have tried the space() function and even overriding
the render function to use html and no matter what i try when i run the app
the text is all single space on the interface. Is that just the way it goes
for labels in a form? I also need to bold this information which I can do
to the label. I tried to use a textview control and the text box. The text
box allows me to format my text but I can't get it to bold. Any help is
appreciated! I'm new at this.

1 Answer

Raymond C. Fischer, 90 Hunt Way, Campbell, CA 95008; 408-374-1969

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On 14 Jul 2011 05:56:33 GMT, rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>Telephone surveys are biased towards the elderly.

"Likewise, such a survey will include a disproportionate number of
respondents who have traditional, land-line telephone service with
listed phone numbers, and people who stay home much of the day and are
much more likely to be available to participate in the survey (e.g.,
people who are unemployed, disabled, elderly, etc.)."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statisti...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...