Adam Edell via DotNetMonster.com

9/8/2005 4:23:00 AM

I written web applications and i need it to be available on mobile ASAP. is
using Sybase iAnywhere is a right choice? if not why?
Are there any other options?
The web applications we have are CRM like.
2 Answers

Adam Edell via DotNetMonster.com

I have developed web applications and i need it to be available on mobile
ASAP(WAP and Pocket PC). Is
using Sybase iAnywhere is a right choice? if not why?
Are there any other options?
The web applications we have are CRM like.

gzim

yes it is a right choise. Use PocketBuilder do develop your mobile app.

"MK M via DotNetMonster.com" <forum@DotNetMonster.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:540A7351B3AD0@DotNetMonster.com...