Max

8/29/2005 6:46:00 AM

How can i force AutoPostBack when i change an item of dropwdown ?
Thanks

10 Answers

Paul D. Fox

Change the "AutoPostBack attribute to "True" in the "Properties" of the
Control. Or, in HTML add "AutoPostback="True" after the Control ID

Paul

"Max" <maxi_1972@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How can i force AutoPostBack when i change an item of dropwdown ?
> Thanks

Max

but in dorpdown mobile control don't exist AutoPostBack properties...
thanks

"Paul D. Fox" <pdfox99@rcn.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Change the "AutoPostBack attribute to "True" in the "Properties" of the
> Control. Or, in HTML add "AutoPostback="True" after the Control ID
>
> Paul
>
> "Max" <maxi_1972@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> How can i force AutoPostBack when i change an item of dropwdown ?
>> Thanks

Paul D. Fox

I think you'll need to add a command to the control called
"onSelectedIndexChanged" then write an Event in the Code-Behind.

<mobile:SelectionList id="SelectionList1" runat="server" SelectType=DropDown
OnSelectedIndexChanged="onSelectedIndex_Changed"></mobile:SelectionList>

> but in dorpdown mobile control don't exist AutoPostBack properties...
> thanks
>
> "Paul D. Fox" <pdfox99@rcn.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Change the "AutoPostBack attribute to "True" in the "Properties" of the
>> Control. Or, in HTML add "AutoPostback="True" after the Control ID
>>
>> Paul
>>
>> "Max" <maxi_1972@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> How can i force AutoPostBack when i change an item of dropwdown ?
>>> Thanks

Max

but this not generate a AutoPostBack...

>I think you'll need to add a command to the control called
>"onSelectedIndexChanged" then write an Event in the Code-Behind.
>
> <mobile:SelectionList id="SelectionList1" runat="server"
> SelectType=DropDown
> OnSelectedIndexChanged="onSelectedIndex_Changed"></mobile:SelectionList>
>
> Paul
>
> "Max" <maxi_1972@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> but in dorpdown mobile control don't exist AutoPostBack properties...
>> thanks
>>
>> "Paul D. Fox" <pdfox99@rcn.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>> Change the "AutoPostBack attribute to "True" in the "Properties" of the
>>> Control. Or, in HTML add "AutoPostback="True" after the Control ID
>>>
>>> Paul
>>>
>>> "Max" <maxi_1972@hotmail.com> wrote in message

vbpavel

Hi Max,

I'm also having the same AutoPostBack problem.
The current solution I know is working is:

Using a DeviceSpecific control and putting a standard ASP.NET combobox
inside it.

If you want details (code) about this, please contact me at

ptsekov@logsys.be

Greetz,
Pavel

--
vbpavel
http://w...

Billy

In article
<91b05e09-0c38-43cf-9273-b86cea0ca4be@eb1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
brad herschel <bradherschel@gmail.com> wrote:

> I anticipate that eventually the europeans will end all immigration
> from muslim
> countries. And if global economic conditions continue to decline there
> will
> be moves to return them to their homelands.

Even if they were born in those countries, and now speak Norwegian,
English, or Finnish. We Americans are an example that multicultural, and
multiethnic people can succeed. Herschel is a Nazi, or a Zionist, but he
isn't American.
--
- Billy
Obama is now backing a bipartisan Senate budget plan that would cut Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy. In addition to entitlement cuts, the so-called "Gang of Six" plan would eliminate a number of popular tax breaks and deductions, including write-offs for home mortgage interest and employer-provided health benefits. The savings would help offset the cost of then lowering the top individual and corporate tax rates from 35 percent to at least 29 percent.

America is not broke.
<http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2011/mar/10/mic...
/michael-moore-sa

You put Lloyd Blankfein in pound-me-in-the-ass prison for one six-month term, and all this bullshit would stop, all over Wall Street. That's all it would take. Just once.
Vote 3rd Party

China Blue Veins

In article <91b05e09-0c38-43cf-9273-b86cea0ca4be@eb1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
brad herschel <bradherschel@gmail.com> wrote:

> I anticipate that eventually the europeans will end all immigration
> from muslim
> countries. And if global economic conditions continue to decline there
> will
> be moves to return them to their homelands.

Actually it is economic conditions that brought them in. Many European countries
were at or below replacement rate; they imported labour to keep their economies
running and support pensionners.

--
I remember finding out about you, | Go out with a bang.
Everyday my mind is all around you,| I'm whoever you want me to be.

Marcus Aurelius

What this man did was a horrendous unjust criminal act. However, to
mimic the current Orwellian, authoritarian, and Machiavellian culture,
society, and body politic that is now present in the USA is to invite
socio-political-culture-economic catastrophe.
The USA is increasingly an Orwellian, Machiavellian, and authoritarian
society, nation, and culture. The same is a major reason for both the
illegal immigration and unjust legal immigration to the USA. Until the
socio-political-cultural-economic-legal basis of the aforementioned is
significantly altered and/or abolished, both illegal immigration and
unjust legal immigration into the USA will continue. However, the
majority of the electorate (the Orwellian Pigs), since the Orwellian
Pig revolution of the late 1960's and early 1970's, supports the
current state of affairs as they receive unjust privilege from the
same. Thus, barring some form of violent revolution which bypasses
this electoral majority, in the long run, both illegal immigration and
unjust legal immigration will continue, in my opinion. Societal
collapse, the dismemberment of the USA, and tyrannical forms of
government will probably result. I, personally, will make every effort
to avoid any form of violent opposition to the American government and
political establishment, although I adamantly oppose both illegal

<2fa9aebc-ea88-4cb4-b8c6-701bf102d198@m3g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
Marcus Aurelius <alexander26a@hotmail.com> wrote:

> What this man did was a horrendous unjust criminal act. However, to
> mimic the current Orwellian, authoritarian, and Machiavellian culture,
> society, and body politic that is now present in the USA is to invite
> socio-political-culture-economic catastrophe.
> The USA is increasingly an Orwellian, Machiavellian, and authoritarian
> society, nation, and culture. The same is a major reason for both the
> illegal immigration and unjust legal immigration to the USA. Until the
> socio-political-cultural-economic-legal basis of the aforementioned is
> significantly altered and/or abolished, both illegal immigration and
> unjust legal immigration into the USA will continue. However, the
> majority of the electorate (the Orwellian Pigs), since the Orwellian
> Pig revolution of the late 1960's and early 1970's, supports the
> current state of affairs as they receive unjust privilege from the
> same. Thus, barring some form of violent revolution which bypasses
> this electoral majority, in the long run, both illegal immigration and
> unjust legal immigration will continue, in my opinion. Societal
> collapse, the dismemberment of the USA, and tyrannical forms of
> government will probably result. I, personally, will make every effort
> to avoid any form of violent opposition to the American government and
> political establishment, although I adamantly oppose both illegal
> immigration and unjust legal immigration.

What are you, some kind of flag-wrapped agent provocateur, ? la
COINTELPRO (slander and murder), trying to misdirect people's attention
attention so that they won't notice that their pockets are being picked?

If you saw "Capitalism: A Love Story", then you also know that many
Mexicans are enticed into this country by meat packers, and others. If
the Mexicans become involved in union organizing, say for safer working
conditions, management just feeds them to ICE and has them deported.

What are you, some kind of agent provocateur, ? la COINTELPRO (slander
and murder), trying to misdirect people's attention attention so that
they won't notice that their pockets are being picked by the government
and corporations for the benefit of the top 1%?

If you saw "Capitalism: A Love Story", then you also know that many
Mexicans are enticed into this country by meat packers, and others. If
the Mexicans become involved in union organizing, say for safer working
conditions, management just feeds them to ICE and has them deported.

When are you going to get it through that thick skull yours that

illegals didn't send your jobs over seas?

Illegals didn't block raising oil spill liability from $75 million to
$10 billion.

Illegals didn't propose weakening of the provision on derivatives
trading in the financial regulation bill banning Wall Street firms from
acting as brokers for most forms of derivatives trades. (This could
happen again.)

Illegals didn't start two vanity wars costing trillion$ of dollar$ of
debt and human suffering.

Illegals didn't change banking laws so that Goldman Sachs, A.I.G., et
al. could rip-off trillion$ from the tax payer's coffers, closing
businesses and throwing people out into the street.

Illegals didn't write a health care reform law that guaranteed that
insurance companies would make more money, win or lose.

Illegals didn't allow drilling off the southern coast without
enviromenmental studies. Illegals don't make cheap, nutritionless faux
food for you and your children to eat.

Illegals didn't pollute the oceans, doing away with a free source of
food.

Illegals aren't going to rescind funding for welfare and children's
health programs in California. Illegals don't pollute the air and the
water, that tax payers have to clean up.

Illegal aliens don't foul forest streams with mountain top removal, so
that we can belch more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.

Illegals don't force the US to have 1000 military bases around the
world and spend half of the world's military budget.

Illegals didn't steal our national honor at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
Illegals don't cause the U.S. to disregard collateral damage (as Timothy
McVeigh called it) in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Illegals didn't write NAFTA, that allows the US to dump tax subsidized
corn on the Mexican market, below the cost of production, resulting in
the loss of Mexican farm jobs and a loss of income to agricultural
families.

Illegals didn't force us to cut taxes for the rich.

No, it wasn't illegals. It was

"White Guys in Suits", so if you have a bone to pick,

go pick it with the "White Guys in Suits".

Mexicans lower the cost of living for Americans with low cost house
cleaning, gardening, childcare, and get sick harvesting your pesticide
laden food. No stinkin' "White Guy in a Suit" ever did that for you.
grrrrr

No,"White Guys in a Suits" just took your tax-money, said, "Thanks for
the money sucker.", and went for a nice rest at a posh resort.

<http://www.youjustmademylist.com/...
Less than one week after the federal government forked over $85 billion
to bail out AIG, executives of AIG headed for a week-long retreat at a
luxury resort and spa, the St. Regis Resort in Monarch Beach,
California. Looks nice huh? I wish I could take a week off and relax
with a massage and a leisurely dip in the pool but I?m too busy paying
for AIG CEO Robert Willumstad?s vacation.

The week following the September bailout, AIG employees and distributors
participated in a California retreat which cost $444,000 and featured
spa treatments, banquets, and golf outings.[57][58]

It was reported that the trip was a reward for top-performing
life-insurance agents planned before the bailout.[59]

Less than 24 hours after the news of the party was first reported by the
media, it was reported that the Federal Reserve had agreed to give AIG
an additional loan of up to $37.8 billion.[60]

AP reported on October 17 that AIG executives spent $86,000 on a
previously scheduled English hunting trip. News of the lavish spending
came just days after AIG received an additional $37.8 billion loan from
the Federal Reserve, on top of a previous $85 billion emergency loan
granted the month before. Regarding the hunting trip, the company
responded, "We regret that this event was not canceled."[61] An October
30, 2008 article from CNBC reported that AIG had already drawn upon $90
billion of the $123 billion allocated for loans.

[62] On November 10, 2008, just a few days before renegotiating another
bailout with the US Government for $40 billion, ABC News reported that
AIG spent $343,000 on a trip to a lavish resort in Phoenix, Arizona. [63]
<http://voices.washingtonpost.com/livecoverage/2008/10/after_ba...
executives_h.html>

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05immigration.html?...
600&en=78c87ac4641dc383&ei=5090&partner=kmarx>

<http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2009/03/year-without-m...

<http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/29/business/29ta...

<http://www.democracynow.org2008/10/17ex_asst_treasury_sec_paul...

You're a pile of crap, Marcus.
--
[...]

Red Cloud

On Jul 24, 11:17 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> [...]
> --
> - Billy
> Obama is now backing a bipartisan Senate budget plan that would cut Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy. In addition to entitlement cuts, the so-called "Gang of Six" plan would eliminate a number of popular tax breaks and deductions, including write-offs for home mortgage interest and employer-provided health benefits. The savings would help offset the cost of then lowering the top individual and corporate tax rates from 35 percent to at least 29 percent.
>
> America is not broke.
> <http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2011/mar/10/......
>
> You put Lloyd Blankfein in pound-me-in-the-ass prison for one six-month term, and all this bullshit would stop, all over Wall Street. That's all it would take. Just once.

Ignorant ass like is one who do dancing and having party time for
illegal migration's
profitter. These profitters are Wall Street, big business corporate-
Americans.
They open border and embrace more illegal Hispanic so illegals work
for cheap
wage bring more profit to the big business entrepenurers. The reason
you don't realize big business demanding cheap Hispanic labor is
because you are stupid
and ignorant.
The