Dino Chiesa [MSFT]

7/10/2003 3:35:00 PM

You need to
setup SQL to allow mixed authentication mode, and pass a SQL username and
password in your connection string ;
or
set SQL for Windows Authentication and require authentication for your Web
site;
or
set SQL for Windows Authentication and authorize the ASPNET user to access
the database.

http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=%22not+associated+with+a+trusted+SQL+server+connection%22&am...