microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching

Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Daniel

2/24/2006 3:36:00 AM

Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

this error is occuring when on arbitrary threads in my .net windows service.
There is 2 gigs of memory on the machine and this .net windows service only
uses 50 megabytes. What could be causing this? how to fix?

1 Answer

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

The cause is that you are running out of memory as the exception says. You
need to monitor your application to find out how it is eating or leaking
memory.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]