There was an error during async processing running on Server 2003

millerwa

7/10/2003 2:14:00 PM

I am getting the error indicated in the subject line when calling a
webservice aysnc from within my web page.

InventPlanBusinessWrapper objWrapper = new
InventPlanBusinessWrapper(objConfig);

AsyncCallback cb = new AsyncCallback(myCallback);

IAsyncResult asr = objWrapper.BeginAddProjection(value1,cb,null);

I am running on W2k3 server with Framework 1.1

Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bill
1 Answer

filip

i'm having the same problem did you solve it yet?