ram

7/10/2003 2:11:00 PM

hi all

how can I get a list with the web services providers .
I want to write web services client for the weather and I
do not know how and where I can find a provider either
free or with charge . could you please guide me to find
the list of the web services providers ?

thanks

1 Answer

Dino Chiesa [MSFT]

www.xmethods.net includes a list of webservices, including a variety of