A.M

I am new to webservices and soap and trying to have some webservice client
on my personal website, most of cool web services i saw in
uudi.microsoft.com are trial/60 day licence key versions.

Could anyone refer me to a directory of free webservices?

Thanks,
Ali

2 Answers

Dino Chiesa [MSFT]

www.xmethods.net has some

"A.M" <I-Hate-Spam@sapm.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I am new to webservices and soap and trying to have some webservice client
> on my personal website, most of cool web services i saw in
> uudi.microsoft.com are trial/60 day licence key versions.
>
> Could anyone refer me to a directory of free webservices?
>
> Thanks,
> Ali

Joe Jorden

There are also some at: