microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching

To track closing of a browser window

Ashish Rai

2/13/2006 6:05:00 AM

Could any one please send me the details how to track if any user has
closed his window without proper log out. Actually I am doing it in
ASP.Net and trying to avoid multiple Login in on our site.It would be
better if you can suggest me how to deal with this situation.I am not
being able to find any event where I can clear the cache to help the
user to re login into the system without facing any problem.Is there any
event or can we create any function to deal with this problem.

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***
151 Answers

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

Ashish,
There is no particular server-side event that can tell you when a user has
closed their browser, other than the onunload or onbeforeunload client-side
events which can be handled with the appropriate client-side javascript.

Aside from that, the only other event on the server is Session_End, but this
fires whether the client's browser is open or whether they have long since
left for a three-martini lunch.
Peter

http://www.egghe...
UnBlog:
http://petesbloggerama.bl...

"Ashish Rai" wrote:

> Could any one please send me the details how to track if any user has
> closed his window without proper log out. Actually I am doing it in
> ASP.Net and trying to avoid multiple Login in on our site.It would be
> better if you can suggest me how to deal with this situation.I am not
> being able to find any event where I can clear the cache to help the
> user to re login into the system without facing any problem.Is there any
> event or can we create any function to deal with this problem.
>

> *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

max headroom

Kicking Ass and Takin' Names <PopUlist349@hotmail.com> wrote in

> On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:32:43 +0200, "Laugh..Laugh..Laugh!"
> <obama-the-loser@barackobama.com> wrote:

>> You can always tell an abusive liberal pussy. They always
>> attack and curse the stronger women they fear.

> When asked why her husband won't release his tax returns -- as every
> other presidential candidate has done for years -- Ann Romney snarls
> and snips and pisses and moans about "you people."

> She says we have no business poking around in her tax returns, her
> offshore bank accounts, and her "blind trusts."

> If Ann Romney were to apply for a minimum wage job, she'd have to
> provide:
> -- credit report
> -- driving record
> -- arrest record
> -- and she'd have to piss in a bottle.

Not true. All she'd have to provide is her passport to prove her eligibility to work in the U.S.,
and we know she has one since she was in London last week. (And I pay more than minimum wage.)

> But she's applying to be FLOTUS so all she has to do is ride around on
> her high horse and shit on "you people."

Oh, like Michelle.

Too_Many_Tools

On Aug 17, 6:20 am, Kicking Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:32:43 +0200, "Laugh..Laugh..Laugh!"
>
> <obama-the-lo...@barackobama.com> wrote:
> >You can always tell an abusive liberal pussy.  They always
> >attack and curse the stronger women they fear.
>
> When asked why her husband won't release his tax returns -- as every
> other presidential candidate has done for years -- Ann Romney snarls
> and snips and pisses and moans about "you people."
>
> She says we have no business poking around in her tax returns, her
> offshore bank accounts, and her "blind trusts."
>
> If Ann Romney were to apply for a minimum wage job, she'd have to
> provide:
> -- credit report
> -- driving record
> -- arrest record
> -- and she'd have to piss in a bottle.
>
> But she's applying to be FLOTUS so all she has to do is ride around on
> her high horse and shit on "you people."
>
> Memo to Ann Romney:  Kiss you peoples' ass.
>
> **************
>
> SAVE AMERICA!!
>
> Spay or neuter
> your Republican!!

LOL...you got that right.

Did you see her latest interview...just freaking laughable how she
tries to avoid the "Release the tax returns Stupid" issue.

And note how the conservatives are ranting and bitching...foaming at
the mouth...as they confront the tax return issue that WILL NOT GO
AWAY.

The majority of Americans...which is the majority of voters...now say
that Romney MUST release his tax returns or they will be voting for
Obama by default.

Flip Flop is SO SCREWED!!

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Hawke

On 8/17/2012 10:23 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
> On Aug 17, 6:20 am, Kicking Ass and Takin' Names
> <PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:32:43 +0200, "Laugh..Laugh..Laugh!"
>>
>> <obama-the-lo...@barackobama.com> wrote:
>>> You can always tell an abusive liberal pussy. They always
>>> attack and curse the stronger women they fear.
>>
>> When asked why her husband won't release his tax returns -- as every
>> other presidential candidate has done for years -- Ann Romney snarls
>> and snips and pisses and moans about "you people."
>>
>> She says we have no business poking around in her tax returns, her
>> offshore bank accounts, and her "blind trusts."
>>
>> If Ann Romney were to apply for a minimum wage job, she'd have to
>> provide:
>> -- credit report
>> -- driving record
>> -- arrest record
>> -- and she'd have to piss in a bottle.
>>
>> But she's applying to be FLOTUS so all she has to do is ride around on
>> her high horse and shit on "you people."
>>
>> Memo to Ann Romney: Kiss you peoples' ass.
>>
>> **************
>>
>> SAVE AMERICA!!
>>
>> Spay or neuter
>> your Republican!!
>
> LOL...you got that right.
>
> Did you see her latest interview...just freaking laughable how she
> tries to avoid the "Release the tax returns Stupid" issue.
>
> And note how the conservatives are ranting and bitching...foaming at
> the mouth...as they confront the tax return issue that WILL NOT GO
> AWAY.
>
> The majority of Americans...which is the majority of voters...now say
> that Romney MUST release his tax returns or they will be voting for
> Obama by default.
>
> Flip Flop is SO SCREWED!!
>

> Laugh..laugh..laugh..
>
> TMT

The sense of entitlement that comes off these people is disgusting. They
see themselves as so above everyone else that they don't have to do what
"regular" candidates do. They are Romneys, after all, and they're
special. They don't have to play by the rules everyone else does. They
think they get to make the rules up as they go. That's what happens when
you get to thinking you're better than everyone else. Too bad for them
that they aren't special after all and if they don't come up with ten
years of tax returns like everyone else then they are going to be very
sorry.

Hawke

max headroom

Hawke <davesmithers@digitalpath.net> wrote in news:k0m937$j6h$1@speranza.aioe.org:

> The sense of entitlement that comes off these people is disgusting. They
> see themselves as so above everyone else that they don't have to do what
> "regular" candidates do. They are Romneys, after all, and they're
> special. They don't have to play by the rules everyone else does. They
> think they get to make the rules up as they go. That's what happens when
> you get to thinking you're better than everyone else....

Like Kennedys.

Jeff M

On 8/17/2012 4:49 PM, max headroom wrote:
> Hawke <davesmithers@digitalpath.net> wrote in news:k0m937$j6h$1@speranza.aioe.org:
>
>> The sense of entitlement that comes off these people is disgusting. They
>> see themselves as so above everyone else that they don't have to do what
>> "regular" candidates do. They are Romneys, after all, and they're
>> special. They don't have to play by the rules everyone else does. They
>> think they get to make the rules up as they go. That's what happens when
>> you get to thinking you're better than everyone else....
>
> Like Kennedys.

Not in the slightest.

Laugh..Laugh..Laugh!

In article <k0m937$j6h$1@speranza.aioe.org>
Hawke <davesmithers@digitalpath.net> wrote:

> On 8/17/2012 10:23 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
> > On Aug 17, 6:20 am, Kicking Ass and Takin' Names
> > <PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> When asked why her husband won't release his tax returns -- as every
> >> other presidential candidate has done for years -- Ann Romney snarls
> >> and snips and pisses and moans about "you people."
> >>
> >> She says we have no business poking around in her tax returns, her
> >> offshore bank accounts, and her "blind trusts."
> >>
> >> If Ann Romney were to apply for a minimum wage job, she'd have to
> >> provide:
> >> -- credit report
> >> -- driving record
> >> -- arrest record
> >> -- and she'd have to piss in a bottle.
> >>
> >> But she's applying to be FLOTUS so all she has to do is ride around on
> >> her high horse and shit on "you people."
> >>
> >> Memo to Ann Romney: Kiss you peoples' ass.
> >>
> >> **************
> >>
> >> SAVE AMERICA!!
> >>
> >> Spay or neuter
> >> your Republican!!
> >
> > LOL...you got that right.
> >
> > Did you see her latest interview...just freaking laughable how she
> > tries to avoid the "Release the tax returns Stupid" issue.
> >
> > And note how the conservatives are ranting and bitching...foaming at
> > the mouth...as they confront the tax return issue that WILL NOT GO
> > AWAY.
> >
> > The majority of Americans...which is the majority of voters...now say
> > that Romney MUST release his tax returns or they will be voting for
> > Obama by default.
> >
> > Flip Flop is SO SCREWED!!
> >

> > Laugh..laugh..laugh..
> >
> > TMT
> >

> The sense of entitlement that comes off these people

Envy noted.

Their sense of entitlement is different than yours.

You're a simple parasite with dependencies, whereas they worked
for and earned their money.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

> Hawke

Laugh..Laugh..Laugh!

In article <3890bfc8-bc63-49ed-8309-
01b0f7a96a4a@x16g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>
Too_Many_Tools <too_many_tools@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 17, 6:20?am, Kicking Ass and Takin' Names
> <PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:32:43 +0200, "Laugh..Laugh..Laugh!"
> >
> > <obama-the-lo...@barackobama.com> wrote:
> > >You can always tell an abusive liberal pussy. ?They always
> > >attack and curse the stronger women they fear.
> >
> > When asked why her husband won't release his tax returns -- as every
> > other presidential candidate has done for years -- Ann Romney snarls
> > and snips and pisses and moans about "you people."
> >
> > She says we have no business poking around in her tax returns, her
> > offshore bank accounts, and her "blind trusts."
> >
> > If Ann Romney were to apply for a minimum wage job, she'd have to
> > provide:
> > -- credit report
> > -- driving record
> > -- arrest record
> > -- and she'd have to piss in a bottle.
> >
> > But she's applying to be FLOTUS so all she has to do is ride around on
> > her high horse and shit on "you people."
> >
> > Memo to Ann Romney: ?Kiss you peoples' ass.
> >
> > **************
> >
> > SAVE AMERICA!!
> >
> > Spay or neuter
> > your Republican!!
>
> LOL...

Ann Romney can buy you libs and your gay teleprompter porch
monkey 250 million times over.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

> TMT

Gunner

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 07:20:07 -0400, Kicking Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist349@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:32:43 +0200, "Laugh..Laugh..Laugh!"
><obama-the-loser@barackobama.com> wrote:
>
>>You can always tell an abusive liberal pussy. They always
>>attack and curse the stronger women they fear.
>
>When asked why her husband won't release his tax returns -- as every
>other presidential candidate has done for years -- Ann Romney snarls
>and snips and pisses and moans about "you people."
>
>She says we have no business poking around in her tax returns, her
>offshore bank accounts, and her "blind trusts."
>
>If Ann Romney were to apply for a minimum wage job, she'd have to
>provide:
>-- credit report
>-- driving record
>-- arrest record
>-- and she'd have to piss in a bottle.
>
>But she's applying to be FLOTUS so all she has to do is ride around on
>her high horse and shit on "you people."
>
>Memo to Ann Romney: Kiss you peoples' ass.
>
>**************
>
>SAVE AMERICA!!
>
>Spay or neuter
>your Republican!!

So where are Obamas records?

Hummm?

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not
agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my
earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure
- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his
fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper

Hawke

On 8/17/2012 8:09 PM, Laugh..Laugh..Laugh! wrote:
> In article <k0m937$j6h$1@speranza.aioe.org>
> Hawke <davesmithers@digitalpath.net> wrote:
>>
>> On 8/17/2012 10:23 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

>>> LOL...you got that right.
>>>
>>> Did you see her latest interview...just freaking laughable how she
>>> tries to avoid the "Release the tax returns Stupid" issue.
>>>
>>> And note how the conservatives are ranting and bitching...foaming at
>>> the mouth...as they confront the tax return issue that WILL NOT GO
>>> AWAY.
>>>
>>> The majority of Americans...which is the majority of voters...now say
>>> that Romney MUST release his tax returns or they will be voting for
>>> Obama by default.
>>>
>>> Flip Flop is SO SCREWED!!
>>>

>>> Laugh..laugh..laugh..
>>>
>>> TMT
>>>

>> The sense of entitlement that comes off these people
>
> Envy noted.
>
> Their sense of entitlement is different than yours.
>
> You're a simple parasite with dependencies, whereas they worked
> for and earned their money.
>
> Laugh..laugh..laugh..

Ha, ha, ha, old Ann Romney really worked hard to get her half of that
250 million didn't she? From what I can tell she was nothing but a
housewife with five kids. She wasn't a taker. No, She EARNED that money,
right? Didn't she? Being married to a successful man means you earned it
too right? Give us a break, huh. She did not earn a dime of that
fortune. She just married a rich man and now she thinks she deserves to
be the first lady. Oh, and we really know it is YOU that envies the
Romney's. Don't try to pretend you don't. But why accuse the rest of us
of envy when you know you are? If you say you don't envy them that just
means you are a liar too.

She sure has settled down to believing she's entitled to be first lady
just because of the money her HUSBAND made. She doesn't think ordinary
folk like you deserve to know about their business. In your case she's
probably right. Guys like you don't deserve to know what the Romney's
are pulling off with their tax avoidance schemes. The rest of us do.

Hawke