Supplying files for donwload to mobile devices using asp.net mobile controls

Ian Dawson

7/12/2005 4:20:00 PM

Hello,

I'm relatively new to this dotnet stuff and have been tasked with
investigating how all the mobile controls work.

I've done a nice demo site which can display basic words and images but
now I am trying to find out how I can add files (e.g. ringtones and
screensavers) that people coming to our site can download to there
phones

As an example if I have an image and want users to be able to download
it as a screensaver, how do I go about this. I'm hoping it's quite easy
as I know there are lots of sites out there which already do it but I
haven't been able to find any source code examples for it.

If anyone has done this before or can point me to some good websites
with examples it will be much appreciated.

Thankyou

Ian