Dino Chiesa [MSFT]

7/9/2003 3:09:00 AM

Implementations should become available as the specifications themselves
become finalized.
The specs aren't cooked yet, so the implementations aren't there.

It is not expected that apps developers will build implementations of
WS-Transactions and WS-Coordination. The implementations will be done by
infrastructure vendors (eg, Microsoft, The Mind Electric, IBM, etc)

I don't understand your last question about DTC.

DTC is a service within Windows allowing distributed transaction commit. It
is not related to web services. However, it is possible to build a web
service that, once invoked, on the backend updates several transational
resources (including possibly one or more databases) and commits the work as
a single unit via DTC. In this scenario web services and DTC can work
together. But the transactional context does not get spread across the web
services link.

"dp" <daniel_poole@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hi to all.
>
> I read a lot about BTP and WS-Transaction/WS-Coordination.
>
> Does exist any implementation of these specifications ?
> Or should the developer implement these protocols byself ?
>
> And I am going right, that DTC is only for distributed Database
Transactions
> in Web Services ?
>
> Thanks in Advance !
>
> Daniel

1 Answer

Buster Norris

probably a beaner terrorist. An ultra-left, open-borders
pretend-American. He lives and works in Houston, TX.

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 12:36:23 -0700 (PDT), Ramon F Herrera
<goposter@jonjay.com> wrote:
>On Jul 13, 8:26?am, Travis <clayno...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Why hasn't Obama's I.Q. scores been released?
>Because we looked the Constitution from cover to cover and nowhere it
>is mentioned that the IQ scores are a requirement.
> - For the same reason the I.Q. scores of Richard Nixon were not
>released.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IQ Score 143.

> - For the same reason the I.Q. scores of Jimmy Carter were not
>released.

IQ Score 156.

> - For the same reason the I.Q. scores of Ronald Reagan were not
>released.

IQ Score 105.

> - For the same reason the I.Q. scores of George Bush were not
>released.

IQ Score 98.

> - For the same reason the I.Q. scores of Bill Clinton were not
>released.

IQ Score 137.

> - For the same reason the I.Q. scores of George W. Bush were not
>released.

IQ Score 125.

http://www.kids-iq-tests.com/fa...

Posted from: