stephy

1/26/2006 9:31:00 AM

thx Joerg Jooss

this worked well but in order to diplay the same error page (the cannot
find server), i paste it in my own html file that i added in the
solution, and i did a check on weither the session has expired, i then
redirected the response to this html page,
the question is, is this the correct way to do it?

thanks

stephy

--
stephy

Joerg Jooss

Hello stephy,

> thx Joerg Jooss
>
> this worked well but in order to diplay the same error page (the
> cannot
> find server), i paste it in my own html file that i added in the
> solution, and i did a check on weither the session has expired, i then
> redirected the response to this html page,
> the question is, is this the correct way to do it?
> thanks

I'm a bit confused about what you're talking about now -- caching or forms
authentication?

Cheers,
--
Joerg Jooss