Redirecting Mobile Page to a different page and come back

Chris Wood

6/28/2005 5:07:00 AM

Hi All,

We have a requirement that when a user comes to a particular web page from
mobile, we have to redirect the user to some other page showing some other
content after some specified time say 20-30 seconds come back to the
original page requested.

Is that possible.

We tried to use the timer class. Could anyone provide code samples.

We are using ASP.NET 1.1 Mobile Pages in our Web application.

Thanks for your help and efforts.

Regards,
Sathish Kuamr K

1 Answer

Ilyas

How do you detect that they are a mobile device?