Re: Is it possible ot add a web reference to a web service in runtime

Ben

7/8/2003 12:08:00 AM

Yes there is. Static means what ever reference you set it to at design
time, probably locahost if you wrote the web service yourself. Dynamic
means VS.NET creates a key in your web.config file , which you can set once
the app is deployed but if you want to call a different web server at run
time set its Uri property.

Ben