Ben

7/8/2003 12:02:00 AM

Why are you calling a webservice that is within the same app. Shouldn't the
web service be on a different server or at least be a different IIS
application. If this is the case the Session will be different for the web
app and the web service. there is no chance of getting access to it. Why do
you want to store state in your web service? State be stored on the client
(ViewState), in the session of the web app or in the database.Web service
classes should be stateless.

Ben