OnItemCommand not firing when using a ObjectList in a Repeater

martyn_wynne

5/16/2005 4:00:00 PM

Hi all,

I am struggling with the mobile control and are about to give up.

I am doing the repeater hack to get many ObjectList's on the page,
something like this

<Choice>
<ContentTemplate>
<asp:Repeater ID="reptDay" Runat="server" DataSource="<%# viewDays%>">
<ItemTemplate>
<mobile:ObjectList ID="listMessage" Runat="server"
DataSource='<%#
((System.Data.DataRowView)Container.DataItem).CreateChildView("FK_Day_PortfolioMessage")%>'
OnItemCommand="List3_Click">
<Command Name="Resubmit" Text="Resubmit" />
</mobile:ObjectList>
.... etc

Now the problem I am having is the OnItemCommand event is not being
called? If i replace the ObjectList with another repeater this problem
goes away, however i'm trying to use the mobile controls as i assume
they are better for cross device capabilities.

Any help would be much appreciated, cheers

1 Answer

Harshen

Hi! Martyn You might have to search for the Fix on Microsoft. Because i read
somewhere that it has a problem for Item command so you need to install in
your computer
Harshen