Robin Prosch via .NET 247

5/15/2005 12:05:00 PM

(Type your message here)
please let me know where is download microsoft mobile explorer 3.0 technology preview embedded vs.net(IDE)
--------------------------------
From: liao jian

-----------------------
Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotn...)

<Id>Udc0rQyOWEOqRihfEcAmSg==</Id>
6 Answers

mange@merde.com

On Jul 24, 3:21 pm, "6139 Dead, 1282 since 1/20/09" <d...@gone.com>
wrote:

> Some people might argue that gunning down 92 kids is a little over the
> top.

How many Muslim kids have died because of Muslim terrorists????

The Norwegian guy put down a few little Libs!!

He is a hero!!!

mange@merde.com

On Jul 24, 8:18 pm, "C...@PrayForMe.com" <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote:
To get for their peeps through redistribution
> what they refuse to earn for them selves or their community.
>
> Which Party am I revering to?

The Democrats cannot win elections without creating "victims".

If you have a good job, hire people and contribute to society, then
you are the enemy!

mr dude

mange@merde.com

On Jul 24, 8:54 pm, Larry Hewitt <larryh...@comporium.net> wrote:

> An increasingly marginalized repug party is attracting only young,
> uneducated, poor. bigots.
>
> Larry

Geez Obama pits the "rich" versus the poor every day of the week and
twice on Sundays!!!

The "corporate jet" owners (he doesn't mention the Hollywood elite or
pro athletes flying in the same jets).

The "greedy" bankers (yet he fails to mention the "greedy" 47% of
"Americans") who pay NOTHING in federal income taxes!!!

If Obama can get that number to 51% he is a guaranteed another four
years!!!

God Bless our Food Stamp President!!!!!

mr dude

Dänk 42Ö

On 2011-07-24 21:22, mange@merde.com wrote:
> On Jul 24, 3:21 pm, "6139 Dead, 1282 since 1/20/09"<d...@gone.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Some people might argue that gunning down 92 kids is a little over the
>> top.
>>

> How many Muslim kids have died because of Muslim terrorists????
>
> The Norwegian guy put down a few little Libs!!
>
> He is a hero!!!

You assume that the children he killed shared the same political views as their leftist parents.

Like religious beliefs, political beliefs are ***NOT*** hereditary. The Norwegian children were
sent to the island camp to indoctrinate them with their parents' left-wing political beliefs,
much as many American children (including myself) were sent to xian bible camps to indoctrinate
them with their parents' religious beliefs.

Now suppose that this Norwegian youth camp were operated by a right-wing opposition party.
Naturally, it would be described as "fascist," and the left would accuse the right of
indoctrinating innocent children with their radical political ideology. Whereas the left-wing
camp "re-educates" children, the right-wing camp "brainwashes" them. Nothing has changed except
the ideology of the political party doing the brainwashing.

Particularly important is the fact that the youth camp was located on a remote island. Cults
typically try to isolate themselves from the rest of society, setting up communes located as far
from civilization as possible. The Obama Youth on Utoeya island couldn't escape even if they
wanted to, and when they needed to, The Obama couldn't save them.

Larry Hewitt

On 7/24/2011 11:37 PM, mange@merde.com wrote:
> On Jul 24, 8:54 pm, Larry Hewitt<larryh...@comporium.net> wrote:
>

>> An increasingly marginalized repug party is attracting only young,
>> uneducated, poor. bigots.
>>
>> Larry
>
> Geez Obama pits the "rich" versus the poor every day of the week and
> twice on Sundays!!!
>
> The "corporate jet" owners (he doesn't mention the Hollywood elite or
> pro athletes flying in the same jets).
>
> The "greedy" bankers (yet he fails to mention the "greedy" 47% of
> "Americans") who pay NOTHING in federal income taxes!!!
>
> If Obama can get that number to 51% he is a guaranteed another four
> years!!!
>
> God Bless our Food Stamp President!!!!!
>
> mr dude

Sheesh, the idiot racists are coming out of the woodwork!!

Larry

Dänk 42Ö

On 2011-07-25 02:53, Larry Hewitt wrote:
> On 7/24/2011 11:37 PM, mange@merde.com wrote:
>> On Jul 24, 8:54 pm, Larry Hewitt<larryh...@comporium.net> wrote:
>>

>>> An increasingly marginalized repug party is attracting only young,
>>> uneducated, poor. bigots.
>>>
>>> Larry
>>
>> Geez Obama pits the "rich" versus the poor every day of the week and
>> twice on Sundays!!!
>>
>> The "corporate jet" owners (he doesn't mention the Hollywood elite or
>> pro athletes flying in the same jets).
>>
>> The "greedy" bankers (yet he fails to mention the "greedy" 47% of
>> "Americans") who pay NOTHING in federal income taxes!!!
>>
>> If Obama can get that number to 51% he is a guaranteed another four
>> years!!!
>>
>> God Bless our Food Stamp President!!!!!
>>
>> mr dude
>>

> Sheesh, the idiot racists are coming out of the woodwork!!

Where did he mention race?