prasad

I am an ASP.Net Developer we are planning to implement a feature in our
website to send SMS Alerts(mobile) to India, UK & US.

Can anyone suggest the best web service
or
any otherway is there to perform this.

Please suggest the best way in doing this.

Thanks in Advance
Prasad Dannani

2 Answers

don Gabacho

On Wednesday, August 24, 2011 8:05:49 AM UTC-4, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> On Aug 24, 2:32 am, don Gabacho <jpas...@nettaxi.com> wrote:
> > Driving a wedge between Obama and Mexicans has been tried before.
> >
> > No judge, business or church agrees with her.
> >
> > They are not the same: It is better for the Economy.
> >
> > Signed: All the studies and all the US companies, specially these
> > ones:
> >
> > http://www.renewoure...
>
> You switching sides, buddy?

Until a study is produced how could I know?

> You mocking me?

Of course not. If I were "mocking" you, I would have had to have had the post made official to be anything other than sharing your wisdom despite how cheap and fixed the fees, currently, still remain in the US for notarization.

Next time I will be sure to remember to credit that wisdom---not mine---by quoting you.

> -Ramon DeNiro

Isn't it awful how DeNiro degraded himself? After all those great movies, he ends up making a film about a man donning a bra holding milk bottles to breast feed a child? Hey? Nothing wrong with making a buck.

Btw, you had mentioned having gone to Ecuador while inventing the internet.

Is that when you first met Edweenie?

Ramon F Herrera

On Aug 24, 11:21 am, don Gabacho <jpast...@nettaxi.com> wrote:

> Btw, you had mentioned having gone to Ecuador while inventing the
internet.

No, it was not like that. My predecessor in Venezuela's Internet
(before I became its Tzar) was either fired for some unexplained
"negocios" (sold some non-TCP/IP equipment to the phone company) or
resigned (depending on who tells you the story). Since his specialty
was connecting countries to the Internet and Venezuela did not welcome
him, he moved to Ecuador. His name was Edgar Zorrilla.

I was at MIT at the time and ruled over the Venezuela (Atarraya)
mailing list. Those days list administrators had some sort of
authority, the users begged us administrator to take charge, and MIT
relegated the lists' regulations to us admins. Mr. Zorrilla submitted
the e-mail address of his new boss, El Presidente de Ecuador. It was
only after 5-6 years later the White House finally got Internet e-
mail. They had IBM PROFS (internal e-mail) for a long time and thanks
to it, Oliver North's misdeeds were uncovered. He removed all his e-
mails, but PROFS secretly kept copies.

> Is that when you first met Edweenie?

No. I met him here in API. He gave me his e-mail and phone numbers but
we never got in touch directly. He works for Univision radio. He also
went to Venezuela, invited by the Cisneros (richest guy, owner of
DirectTV) to start a network of radio stations. He passed through my
hometown, visited la Zona Colonial and El Club Torres (aka "La Casa de
Las Herrera") but the radio stations never took off.

http://www.venezuelatuya.com/occidente/car...
http://www.picsearch.es/imagenes/Viajes/Ciudades/Suram%C3%A9rica/Venezuela/C...

-Ramon