Display Commands in ObjectList detail view?

AppStar

5/5/2005 3:40:00 PM

Anyone know how to display commands in the detail view of an objectlist
on a mobile phone? Commands do display fine in detail view on a web
page or pocket pc, not on a mobile phone. I've gone through all
properties and even inserted code to add command items runtime but no
luck. I'm using the Openwave V7 emulator for testing. Any help would be
very appreciated.

1 Answer

Harshen

Try with PocketPc it works but don't know about OpenwAve it seems it doesn't
render it