[Newbie] Different of Smart Device App and ASP.Net Mobile Web App

Rico

4/29/2005 1:24:00 PM

Good day,

I am new to .Net mobile application..
could anyone kindly point the different, pro and con of these
Smart Device App and ASP.Net Mobile Web App ?

Will apprecaite any reference link too.

Thank for you all helpful hands.

Best regards,
Rico

1 Answer

TJ

I am also new to these topics and I found the following links very
helpful:

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/MobileQ...(3hedtm45s2aefi4540njohaw)/Default.aspx?url=doc/HowToView.aspx

http://www.w3schools.com/dotnetmobile/d...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/mwsdk/html/mwlrfobjectlistc...

If it's a website you want to create, you'll use the ASP.NET Mobile Web
Application project. It creates an ASP.NET project with restraints for
visibility on small devices.

The Smart Device Application project is for creating .NET applications
(Windows Forms) for the .NET Compact Framework.