DISCOVER

3/17/2002 8:21:00 PM

Can anyone please guide me for buying books for .net
Mobile Toolkit and get going with it...

Tnx

Discover..
3 Answers

Doug Thews

Wrox has Professional ASP.NET Mobile controls, but it has a few errors (like
examples that use FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage instead of using
the MobileFormsAuthentication class). It's a pretty good introductory book.
MS Press just released Building .NET Applications for Mobile Devices. I
just bought it but haven't received it. APress has a Mobile.NET book, but
it's not updated to RTM and not very heavy on the VS.NET side of
development. Other than that, the best resources I've found are the MSDN
articles specific to MMIT.

Hope this helps.

--
Doug Thews
Director, Software Development

"DISCOVER" <replymeonly@msn.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone please guide me for buying books for .net
> Mobile Toolkit and get going with it...
>
> Tnx
>
> Discover..

Anil John

Summit Kumar

Thank you for your help. I figured it out that MSDN is the BEST..

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***