Bilgehan

3/16/2002 8:42:00 PM

when i want to open a new project ( web mobile
application), an error appear like this;
" System.Web.Mobile files nor found"

but (drive)\winnt\assembly\sysem.web.mobile file
is exist, what's wrong?

thanks...
2 Answers

Mustafa Kasap

The mobile toolkit that you downloaded is for .NET framework ( not for
BETA2)

search google or microsoft for Mobile toolkit for beta2...

I face with the same problem. Solution is as above

Mustafa Kasap

Dokuz Eylül Universitesi
Bilgisayar Müh. Böl.
35100 Bornova Izmir

Email : mkasap@msn.com

material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive
computer.

"Bilgehan" <bilgehan@angelfire.com> wrote in message
> when i want to open a new project ( web mobile
> application), an error appear like this;
> " System.Web.Mobile files nor found"
>
> but (drive)\winnt\assembly\sysem.web.mobile file
> is exist, what's wrong?
>
> thanks...

moore@aol.com

There is no MIT Beta 2 from what i see. ALl there is a
one for Release Canidate and the original same problem
occurs. If is does exist can someone just post it on a
server.

----
>Mustafa Kasap
>
>Dokuz Eylül Universitesi
>Bilgisayar Müh. Böl.
>35100 Bornova Izmir
>
>Email : mkasap@msn.com
>
>The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to
>which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged
>material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or
other use of, or
>taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or
>entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you receive
>this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any
----