comp.lang.c++

Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean

nanothermite911fbibustards

6/16/2010 9:26:00 AM

Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFSjKaiN47I&featu...

Python
Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean
Lisp
(Jewish-Pirates Caribbean)

I rcvd appreciative and supporting replies from many of you. The world
is moving in the direction of the Biblical predictions. I agree to
some extent that we should encourage the jews to accelerate their self-
destruction by applauding their crimes.

http://jew...

18 Answers

nanothermite911fbibustards

On Jun 16, 2:25 am, nanothermite911fbibustards
<nanothermite911fbibusta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jewish Pirates of the Caribbeanhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFSjKaiN47I&featu...
>
> Python
> Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean
> Lisp
> (Jewish-Pirates  Caribbean)
>
> I rcvd appreciative and supporting replies from many of you. The world
> is moving in the direction of the Biblical predictions. I agree to
> some extent that we should encourage the jews to accelerate their self-
> destruction by applauding their crimes.
>
> http://jew...

======

The FAT per DIEM FBI bustards use our TAX PAYER MONEY and INCOMPETENCE
is UNACCEPTABLE.

=====

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...

Hey Racist and INcompetent FBI Bustards, where is the ANTHRAX Mailer ?
Where are the 4 blackboxes ? Where are the Pentagon Videos ? Why did
you release the 5 dancing Israelis compromising the whole 911
investigation ? If the Dubai Police can catch Mossad Murderers and put
the videos and Iranian Police can why cant you put the Pentagon
Videos ? If Iran police can put the AMERICAN TERRORIST, Riggi and
puting on INTERNATIONAL MEDIA a day after catching him without
TORTURE, why cant you put the INNOCENT patsies on the MEDIA. Why did
you have to LIE about Dr Afiya Siddiqui and torture that Innocent
little mother of 3 and smashing the skull of her one child ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0...

There are CRIMINAL cases against CIA CRIMINAL Bustards in Italian
courts.

FBI bustards paid a penalty of $5.8 million to Steven Hatfill, but
only because he was a white. They got away with MURDER of thousands of
Non-whites in all parts of the world.

Daily 911 news : http://911b...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...

Conclusion : FBI bustards are RACIST and INcompetent. They could
neither catch the ANTHRAX or 911 YANK/Jew criminals nor could they
cover them up - whichever was their actual goal or task.

SLASH the SALARIES of FBI/CIA/NSA etc BUSTARDS into half all across
tbe board, esp the whites/jew on the top.

FBI Bustards failed to Catch BERNARD MADOFF even after that RACIST and
UNPATRIOTIC Act
FBI bustards failed to prevent ROMAN POLANSKY from absconding to
europe and rapes.
FBI bustards failed to prevent OKLAHOMA

Kryno Bosman

Hola,

Would you, please, be so nice to share *your* truth somewhere else?

Thanks

On Jun 16, 11:27 am, nanothermite911fbibustards
<nanothermite911fbibusta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 2:25 am, nanothermite911fbibustards
>
> <nanothermite911fbibusta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Jewish Pirates of the Caribbeanhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFSjKaiN47I&featu...
>
> > Python
> > Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean
> > Lisp
> > (Jewish-Pirates  Caribbean)
>
> > I rcvd appreciative and supporting replies from many of you. The world
> > is moving in the direction of the Biblical predictions. I agree to
> > some extent that we should encourage the jews to accelerate their self-
> > destruction by applauding their crimes.
>
> >http://jew...
>
> ======
>
> The FAT per DIEM FBI bustards use our TAX PAYER MONEY and INCOMPETENCE
> is UNACCEPTABLE.
>
> =====
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...
>
> Hey Racist and INcompetent FBI Bustards, where is the ANTHRAX Mailer ?
> Where are the 4 blackboxes ? Where are the Pentagon Videos ? Why did
> you release the 5 dancing Israelis compromising the whole 911
> investigation ? If the Dubai Police can catch Mossad Murderers and put
> the videos and Iranian Police can why cant you put the Pentagon
> Videos ? If Iran police can put the AMERICAN TERRORIST, Riggi and
> puting on INTERNATIONAL MEDIA a day after catching him without
> TORTURE, why cant you put the INNOCENT patsies on the MEDIA. Why did
> you have to LIE about Dr Afiya Siddiqui and torture that Innocent
> little mother of 3 and smashing the skull of her one child ?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMcii8smxkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0...
>
> There are CRIMINAL cases against CIA CRIMINAL Bustards in Italian
> courts.
>
> FBI bustards paid a penalty of $5.8 million to Steven Hatfill, but
> only because he was a white. They got away with MURDER of thousands of
> Non-whites in all parts of the world.
>
> Daily 911 news :http://911b...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...
>
> Conclusion : FBI bustards are RACIST and INcompetent. They could
> neither catch the ANTHRAX or 911 YANK/Jew criminals nor could they
> cover them up - whichever was their actual goal or task.
>
> SLASH the SALARIES of FBI/CIA/NSA etc BUSTARDS into half all across
> tbe board, esp the whites/jew on the top.
>
> FBI Bustards failed to Catch BERNARD MADOFF even after that RACIST and
> UNPATRIOTIC Act
> FBI bustards failed to prevent ROMAN POLANSKY from absconding to
> europe and rapes.
> FBI bustards failed to prevent OKLAHOMA

pjb

Kryno Bosman <kryno.bosman@gmail.com> writes:
> Would you, please, be so nice to share *your* truth somewhere else?

He has been long time ago kill-filed by everybody.

Your quoting of his message puts you at risk of being kill-filed too.

The only way to deal with this kind of post is the kill file and
foremost not quoting them!

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__ http://www.informat...

Tamas K Papp

Most people capable of using their newsreaders probably killfiled this
guy a long time ago.

Would you, please, be so nice as to refrain from replying to his messages?
If you do that, we won't even notice that he posted anything.

Thanks,

Tamas

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 06:48:32 -0700, Kryno Bosman wrote:

> Hola,
>
> Would you, please, be so nice to share *your* truth somewhere else?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Jun 16, 11:27 am, nanothermite911fbibustards
> <nanothermite911fbibusta...@gmail.com> wrote:

Norbert_Paul

And note:
Never ask: "What does kill-file mean?" :)

Pascal J. Bourguignon wrote:
> Kryno Bosman<kryno.bosman@gmail.com> writes:
>> Would you, please, be so nice to share *your* truth somewhere else?
>
> He has been long time ago kill-filed by everybody.
>
> Your quoting of his message puts you at risk of being kill-filed too.
>
> The only way to deal with this kind of post is the kill file and
> foremost not quoting them!

George Neuner

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:23:35 +0200, pjb@informatimago.com (Pascal J.
Bourguignon) wrote:

>Kryno Bosman <kryno.bosman@gmail.com> writes:
>> Would you, please, be so nice to share *your* truth somewhere else?
>
>He has been long time ago kill-filed by everybody.
>
>Your quoting of his message puts you at risk of being kill-filed too.
>
>The only way to deal with this kind of post is the kill file and
>foremost not quoting them!

IMO, the best way to deal with that kind of trash is to hunt down the
poster and put a bullet in him. I'm not Jewish, but I'm offended on
their behalf.

J. Clarke

On 6/16/2010 4:42 PM, George Neuner wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:23:35 +0200, pjb@informatimago.com (Pascal J.
> Bourguignon) wrote:
>
>> Kryno Bosman<kryno.bosman@gmail.com> writes:
>>> Would you, please, be so nice to share *your* truth somewhere else?
>>
>> He has been long time ago kill-filed by everybody.
>>
>> Your quoting of his message puts you at risk of being kill-filed too.
>>
>> The only way to deal with this kind of post is the kill file and
>> foremost not quoting them!
>
> IMO, the best way to deal with that kind of trash is to hunt down the
> poster and put a bullet in him. I'm not Jewish, but I'm offended on
> their behalf.

If that is your viewpoint you should do or do not, discussing it on the
Internet could get you investigated if someone else decides to do it.

small Pox

Excellent Video, VERRRY RARE !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r...

On Jun 16, 2:25 am, nanothermite911fbibustards
<nanothermite911fbibusta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jewish Pirates of the Caribbeanhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFSjKaiN47I&featu...
>
> Python
> Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean
> Lisp
> (Jewish-Pirates  Caribbean)
>
> I rcvd appreciative and supporting replies from many of you. The world
> is moving in the direction of the Biblical predictions. I agree to
> some extent that we should encourage the jews to accelerate their self-
> destruction by applauding their crimes.
>
> http://jew...

Mick

George Neuner DESERVES his FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Freedom of speech dousn't guarantee an audience <plonk>

small Pox

Excellentttt VIDEO !!! Verrry Rare !!!

http://watch.ctv.ca/news/latest/air-india-report/#...