Problem Connecting to SQL Server via ODBC [TIME datatype related?]

David H

12/22/2008 5:51:00 AM

I have a System DSN setup on my development machine using the SQL Server
Native Client 10.0 (Version - 2007.100.1600.22, Date - 7/10/2008, File -
SQLNCLI10.DLL). I'm able to successfully connect to the server and retrieve
data. However, when I try a SELECT that contains a COLUMN with a TIME(0) data
type, I receive the error below. I thought that the issue my be related to
the ODBC driver that I'm using, but wasn't able to identify if this is the
most current DLL available. (I'm running SQL ServerExpress 2008 on a Windows
XP Professional machine.)