Can not connect to MYSQL - Enterpriseservices.wrapper.dll error

DavidProgrammer

1/15/2008 7:36:00 PM

I have a vb.net app that has been running for several months. This week, it
will not start up on any of the forms that connect to the MYSQL database
except for Crystal Reports which still works fine. When I try to load the
data into a data adapter, I get the message: Can not load file or assembly
SYSTEM.ENTERPRISESERVICES.WRAPPER.DLL or one of it dependencies. System
cannot file file specified. I did a search on the DLL and it exists in
several places. My SQLSERVER apps are all still working fine. Anyone have
a clue as to what might have happened. Thanks, David Parham