That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers

Stephen

7/3/2007 12:54:00 PM

VS2005 app cannot access a call to an ODBC conection. I get a security
warning"
That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers."

I have a strong name for the project set in the project.

What do I have to do to allow this application to be called from a file
server instead of the local drive.

Is there a way to set the data tier's dll to the local drive? If so how do
I set up the base project to not look for that dll in the bin directory?

TIA

__Stephen