Madison Le

9/25/2006 9:36:00 PM

Hello,

I have the SQL 2000 with application is EPI Suite 6.0 running with connect to Unidata database. I have the process to pull data from Unidata to SQL 2000. I recently upgraded the UniData 7.1 and found that the process is no longer work. The tranmitted data is failed from UniData to SQL 2000 table. The error message is
Error Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Driver
Error Description:[Ardent][UniData ODBC Driver][Informix][SQL Client][UniData] Database collive doesn't exist
collive is the name of the UniData database.
I could not locate where is the problem come from. I did install the new driver in the server so it should work for the new version of UniData 7.1. Any help or thought is greatly appreciated.

From http://search.yahoo.com...[ardent]]UniData+ODBC+Driver][Informix][SQL+Client][UniData]&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-500&b=

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Group
http://www.developm...