OdbcConnection, DataGridView and PostGreSQL

Jaime Rios

8/25/2006 2:28:00 AM

Hi folks,
I'm creating an application in C# that connects to a PostgreSQL database. So
far I've been able to do some common things and connect ok to the database.
The only problem I've had that I cannot figure out is how to populate a
DataGridView.

What I would like to know is if there are any good examples that show how to
use the following classes:
OdbcConnection, OdbcCommand, OdbcDataReader, DataGridView.

I've had a lot of fun doing this so far, but I can't figure out what I am
missing. Thanks in advance!

-Jaime
1 Answer

aleinad a

HI! I''m trying to connect visual basic.net to postgresql but it gives me
always the same error (no se encuentra el nombre de origen de datos ni
se especific? ningun controlador), even with different codes that I''ve
found in the internet. I guess it''s something about ODBC configuration.
Can u tell me how did u connect those 2? pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***