Connect to AS400 VS2003 vs VS2005

DataSprinter

8/18/2006 2:33:00 PM

Hi.

I have recently upgrade from VS2003 to VS2005. In VS2003 I could connect to the AS400 and the tables folder would contain the correct amount table name for the selected libraries. When I connect in VS2005 I am getting 21000 table names and many are duplicates, which makes it very combersome, if not impossible, to configure a dataadapter.

I don't know what has changed. I have tried several different methods in VS2005 to connect including coping my connection string from VS2003 to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

DataSprinter

---