Sometimes I get an Internal connection fatal error ...

araus

5/31/2006 11:02:00 AM

I have a C# Windows Forms application that access to SQL Server 2000.
The server is a Windows 2003 and the clients are Windows XP Pro.
Sometimes application return the following erro:

Message: Internal connection fatal error.
Source: System.Data
StackTrace: at
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatingRowStatusErrors(RowUpdatingEventArgs
rowUpdatedEvent, DataRow dataRow)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataRow[]
dataRows, DataTableMapping tableMapping)
at
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdateFromDataTable(DataTable dataTable,
DataTableMapping tableMapping)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataSet
dataSet, String srcTable)
at Solution1.Project1.Class1.SaveMasterDetail(String
masterTable, String detailTable) in C:\...\Classe1.cs:line 784
TargetSite: Void
UpdatingRowStatusErrors(System.Data.Common.RowUpdatingEventArgs,
System.Data.DataRow)

In line 784 I have a method that does an sqldataadapter.Update(...)

Can someone help me?

Thanks.