jonathan.m.bruce

5/24/2006 2:31:00 PM

We are putting together a gathering of ADO.NET, and data connectivity
lumaries for an informal gathering during TechEd 2006. This will be an
opportunity for everyone who lives and breaths data connectivity,
ADO.NET and who is looking to get a first hand feel of everything on
the horizon for ADO.NET, LINQ and .NET and meet some of the key players
involved.

The date ? Meet up is on June 13, 2006
The time ? Between 4pm and 6.30pm
The where? Seaport Hotel in Boston.

If you think you are the kind of person who would be interested in
this, either comment below, or shoot me an email! Of course there will
be food and drink for all, so sign up fast as space is limited!

-Jonathan Bruce
..NET & XQuery Program Manager
DataDirect Technologies
B: http://jonathanbruceconnects.com/jona...