Re: String truncated in COM Interop .NET DLL

Feri Djuandi

1/6/2006 4:32:00 AM

I use the ref keyword because the function will manipulate the string
parameters I send. When I said "the returned string values are
truncated", actually I was refering to the parameters, not the returned
value of the function (in fact it was integer).
I understand the DLL doesn't need to be COM interop if called from
another C# program. However in my case, I just want to test/compare the
behaviour when I call from C# & VB6. In the real case, the DLL will be
called from VB6.

FYI, my OS is Win Server 2003, no SP.
I use .NET Framework 1.1 SP 1.

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***