S.M. Altaf [MVP]

10/23/2005 8:46:00 PM

You've changed my life! How can I ever thank you?

www.mendhak.com

"KRL" <kleddon@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:051003105704387@netnews.mchsi.com...
Subject: Personal Message

Hello,

I am sending this email to you IN CONFIDENCE, knowing
you've only requested viable news.

I have news of a (first of it's kind) 100% online
manufacturer-direct-to-consumer model company that is
about to open to us!

Trust me when I say this to you, "this company is about
to turn the home-based business industry on it's ears!!
They are bypassing the typical company model and going
straight to the customer (just like DELL Computers did and still do!)

Most people I know (including myself) are sick and tired
of all the hype that has become rampant with so-called
opportunities. They always have a good pitch but in the
end it never works.....

This 12 year old manufacturer will not fail and in fact it
will make a lot of people a lot of solid long-term income.

Read the Highlights on the site to see Exactly why this
will attract the Masses.

Join free today and get a chance to win cash too!
http://www.M2CGlobalinfo.Oppor...

Best Regards,
Kirk Leddon