Lotus Notes connectivity (ASP.NET

Denis Blondeau

7/29/2005 2:00:00 PM

Hello,

I am attempting to connect to a Lotus Notes database (.nsf) with VS
20003.NET and ODBC connectivity. It is working fine if I create a Windows
application but the application fails if it is a web (ASP.NET) application:
ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1114
(Lotus NotesSQL Driver (*.nsf)).
I set up IIS and all appropriate rights as per the NotesSQL documentation
but I am still getting the problem.

Thanks for your help.....

-> Denis

2 Answers

hua mao

NOTE: The contents of your message including your name and email address
above will be posted to the respective newsgroup servers. To protect
yourself from spam/viruses it is highly recommended that you use an
anonymous email address (example: anonymous@devdex.com). Read more on
our FAQ page.

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

rafique

I get the following error:

ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1114 (Lotus NotesSQL Driver (*.nsf)).

From http://www.google.co.in/searc...[IM003]+Specified+driver+could+not+be+loaded+due+to+system+error+1114+(Lotus+NotesSQL+Driver+(*.nsf)).&hl=en&safe=active&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&start=10&sa=N

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.development...