Informix DB Updations through .Net Transactional Serviced Componen

Raj

6/16/2005 10:23:00 PM

Hi ,

I am trying to use the transactional serviced(com+) component in C# .net to
update
the informix database tables using the odbc.

Whenver i tried to connect to informinx database by ordinary .net
code(without any transactional components) it's working fine.but the problem
arises when i used to connect to informinx by using transactional com+.
any idea on this.

I am getting following error, When I try to open a odbcconnection for
Informix(Unix) database, on my C# Service component application (Transaction
attribute of the class is RequiredNew).

m_oWMSConn.Open();

"ERROR [HY000] [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Unspecified System
Error = -23101.\r\nERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's
SQLSetConnectAttr failed\r\nERROR [HY000] [Informix][Informix ODBC
Driver][Informix]Unspecified System Error = -23101."

But on parallel, I created a windows app (non transactional) and paste same
code over there, its run fine!!!!!

Environment :
ODBC Informix Driver version is : 3.8

thanks in advance.