Question: ODBC Connection Error .. "does not allow MULTIPLE THREAD"

WeLeh

6/2/2005 11:00:00 AM

I am using ODBC (ODBCLink/SE) to connect to HP3000 system;

Retrieving the data into Microsoft Excel goes fine using
Microsoft Query.
But if I try to use SQLServer2000-DTS on Windows2003 to do the import,
it always fails and gives the message:

"ODBCLink/SE does not allow multiple thread"

Does anybody knows how to solve this problem?
I need to synchronize data in HP3000 into my database in SQLServer; and
I dont see any other ways to do that besides using DTS-scheduled-jobs.

Whats the difference between the way Microsoft Query access HP3000 and
DTS/VB.NET ? (I got same problem when I try to read the database with
VB.NET/ASP.NET/ASP and ADO)

Pls help..