Are the JET and NET files included in the XP install

Father nature

4/16/2005 1:23:00 PM

Does the XP user of my .NET database program have to install these files
or are they included as part of XP HOME & Pro ?

thanks,
1 Answer

Paul Clement

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:22:53 -0500, barry <n@hotmail.com> wrote:

&#164; Does the XP user of my .NET database program have to install these files
&#164; or are they included as part of XP HOME & Pro ?
&#164;

They may or may not have the required dependent components. It really depends upon the OS and what
other applications they have installed. The .NET Framework is not installed with XP Home and Pro. I
believe they both come with the Jet Database components installed.

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)