Daniel

9/11/2003 6:44:00 PM

hey, i'm having an issue loading an xsl file.

<xsl:attribute name="href">
webpage.aspx?BUID=<xsl:value-of select = "@ID" />&amp;
RPID=<xsl:value-of select = "$RPIDNow" />
</xsl:attribute>

the code above gives me a "This is an unexpected token.
Expected 'SEMICOLON'. Line 25, position 15. "

it works when the "&amp;" is not there but i need that
character there or the link does not work.

any suggestions

dan
2 Answers

andrew

"Daniel" <Daniel.W.Rodriguez.-ND@email.disney.com> wrote in message
> hey, i''m having an issue loading an xsl file.
>
> <xsl:attribute name="href">
> webpage.aspx?BUID=<xsl:value-of select = "@ID" />&amp;
> RPID=<xsl:value-of select = "$RPIDNow" />
> </xsl:attribute>
>
> the code above gives me a "This is an unexpected token.
> Expected ''SEMICOLON''. Line 25, position 15. "

Daniel have you tried using the <xsl:text> element:

<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="true">&amp;</xsl:text>

hth
andrew

Daniel

i tried your suggestion but the error still happens.

"An error occured while parsing EntityName. Line 25,
position 102."

I think their might be a bug with the XslTransform loading
these types of attributes because it works fine if i were
to process it using a DLL.

dan