microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

problem dropping typed dataset onto a form

Paul Litwin

I'm having a problem dropping a typed dataset that I built
into a separate assembly onto a form in another assembly.
I added the dataset into a toolbox and dragged and dropped
it into a form and nothing happens.

I also tried adding a dataset and chose referenced typed
dataset. The wizard recognized the typed dataset, but
tells me "Could not add an instance of my dataset to the
designer. To resolve this problem, build the project, fix
any errors, and add the instance to the designer again."
The problem is my project compiled just fine. Is this a
bug?

Thanks,
Paul