microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Where is InstallUtil.exe?

Danny

8/22/2003 9:01:00 PM

Hi.

I installed VS.NET 2003 and this is meant to have the .NET Framework SDK
which in turn is meant to contain installutil.exe (to install Windows
Services). However, I dont see installutl.exe anywhere under the "Microsoft
Visual Studio .NET 2003" directory or under the "Microsoft.NET" directory.

Where can I get this tool?

Thanks.

-Danny-

1 Answer

Phil Wilson

Should be under <Windows>\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.version--
Phil Wilson [MVP Windows Installer]